Anusara Teacher Training
January 16 @ 8:00 am - April 24 @ 5:00 pm| 1475 includes 4 night stay at Breitenbush Hot Springs
Designed for those wishing to learn to teach, as well as inspire those already teaching. This program led by Peggy Profant, will give you the skills to deepen your practice, find your voice and empower the teacher within. Prerequisite is a 100-hour Anusara Immersion course. In combination with the Immersion, participants will earn a certificate of completion for a 200-hour Anusara Teacher Training course, certified by the Yoga Alliance.
• Taking the Seat of the Teacher
• Refining your Eye for Alignment
• How to lead a Vinyasa, Beginners and Multi-level Class
• Refining your Voice, Rhythm and Pacing
• Weaving Meaningful Heart Themes into a Class
• Sequencing of Asana
• Verbal and Hands-on Therapeutic Adjustments to Enhance the Experience
• Finding your Authentic Voice
• Offering Yoga in the Community
• …and more!
In addition to the 100 hours of class time, teacher trainees will be required to observe classes and are encouraged to take at least one class a week with Peggy, ten of which are included in the price. Trainees will have opportunities to teach each other, with an emphasis on practicing verbal as well as hands-on adjustments. Upon completion of certification, select trainees may be invited to practice their teaching by leading Om Shala Yoga’s Community Class.