Anusara Yoga Retreat on Elba, Tuscany, Italy with Bridget Woods Kramer
June 21 @ 8:00 am - June 28 @ 5:00 pm
Anusara Yoga Retreat on Elba, Tuscany, Italy
The retreat is based at the beautiful villa, La Calletta, on the magical island of Elba. Elba is a National Park and designated nature reserve. The water is clear with beautiful marine life. Elba has much history and culture being Napolean’s last stand.
The villa is just along the coast from the charming fishing village of Marciana Marina. The detached villa is positioned above a private beach surrounded by beautiful countryside. The villa has a large garden with many seating areas and places for quiet contemplation, writing, drawing or painting. There is a boule pitch for the more active and there are also many lovely walks, swimming and snorkelling spots for the more adventurous.
The villa is built on different levels with many sun terraces and a raised sun deck beside the beach. There is a large lounge and ‘al fresco’ eating area with bbq. The villa has its own private speedboat which is available for excursions on request.
There is limited accommodation available at the villa on a first come first serve basis. The remaining accommodation is nearby in The Hotel Yacht Club in the village of Marciana Marina, see more information about the hotel here: http://hotelyachtclub.it/island-of-elba
Price £995 per person.
The price includes the following:
- Pick up and transfer from Portoferraio, Elba, to Marciana Marina in private minivan (30mins). This pick up will be at 4pm on Saturday 21st June and Sunday 21st September.
- Daily transfer from The Hotel Yacht Club to the villa and back each day (10 mins). This will either be by boat or car depending on preference and sea conditions.
- All food: breakfast, lunch and dinner each day cooked by a private chef. Except 1 evening out (Friday or Saturday night).
- Accommodation at the villa (on a first come first serve basis) and at The Hotel Yacht Club in Marciana Marina (double room per person).
The price doesn’t include the following:
- Pick up from Pisa airport in private minivan and transfer to Piombino port (1hour). This can be booked through us at a reduced price. The approximate cost for the return journey is 80Euros.
- Ferry ticket from Piombino (mainland) to Portoferraio, Elba island (1 hour). This can be booked through us. The approximate cost of a return ticket is 30Euros.
- Flights to Pisa, Italy. There are numerous flights to Pisa each day. Budget airlines fly from Bristol (Easyjet) and London (Easyjet / Ryanair). Depending on how early you book the approximate cost is anything from £80 to £200 return.
- Good level of fitness.
- Positive intention to work on your own personal physical, emotional and spiritual development.
- Being mindful of your own and others personal space on the retreat. Sharing the experience together whilst also having your own private time to reflect and grow.
- Openness to having fun and adventure!