Dive into the practices with certified Anusara Yoga Instructors, Robyn Smith and Patrick Harestad
The Immersion is a deep exploration of the practices and teachings of Anusara Yoga, including:
* Universal Principles of Alignment™
* Asana practice covering the entire Level 1 and Level 2 Syllabus poses
* Yoga Philosophy through the ages with emphasis on Tantra
* Guidelines for living a yogic lifestyle
* Meditation and Contemplation practices
* Pranayama practices
* Classic Yoga texts
* Esoteric anatomy (chakras, nadis, etc.)
* Ayurveda Intro and exploration
* Yogic communication skills
* and much more!
This course can be completed on it’s own for anyone wishing to dive deeper into yoga.
For those wishing to attend a teacher training, this course deeply immerses you in all aspects of yoga so that you are prepared to enter the Teacher Training
with knowledge, experience, and confidence. It is also the prerequisite for the Inner Freedom Yoga teacher training (or any other 100-hour Anusara yoga immersion).
2014 IMMERSION SCHEDULE:
February 7 – 9
March 7 – 9
April 4 – 6
April 25 – 27
May 30 – June 1
June 20 – 22
Fridays 6:45 – 8:45 p.m. (5:45 p.m. on first night)
Saturdays 9 – 11:30 a.m. and 1 – 6 p.m. (with short break)
Sundays 9 a.m.- 1 p.m. & 2:30 – 5:30 p.m. (Feb, March begin at 9:30 a.m.)
DEEP IMMERSION FEES
FULL PAYMENT OPTIONS:
$1225 if paid in full by December 20, 2013 or $1275 by February 7, 2014
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS:
1) $1295 with $495 deposit due January 15, $400 due March 7 & April 4
2) $1340 with $440 deposit due by Feb. 7, $300 due March 7, April 4, April 25
3) Please contact Robyn if you’d like a personally designed payment plan.
All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Prices do not include approximately $110 cost for reading materials.
PayPal and registration form available here: http://www.innerfreedomyoga.com/Immersion.html#deepimmersion