Yogic Living Immersion with Robyn Smith and Patrick Harestad in Arcata, CA
February 7 @ 5:45 pm - April 27 @ 5:30 pm
YOGIC LIVING IMMERSION: February 7 – April 27, 2014
with certified Anusara Yoga Instructors, Robyn Smith, E-RYT and Patrick Harestad
The Yogic Living Immersion is for anyone interested in deepening their connection to yoga on and off the mat, wanting practices to support a balanced and yogic lifestyle, and a great community of like-minded friends to share in the journey. It is an exploration into all aspects of yoga and offers you many tools for understanding yourself and enhancing your life.
Completion of this Immersion and the Deep Immersion is the prerequisite for the Teacher Training.
Are you wanting to deepen your practice with guidance by experienced teachers?
Have you been curious about the historical roots of yoga?
Do you want to begin or deepen a pranayama or meditation practice?
Do you seek teachings that can help you experience harmony in your relationships?
Do you long for a community of like-minded friends to share in your yoga journey?
If so, this new course is designed for you. It includes:
- technique and practice of biomechanically sound Anusara Yoga alignment principles
- thorough instruction and practices of yoga, meditation and pranayama
- classical yoga chants
- introduction to Ayurveda and asana through an Ayurvedic lense
- exploration of classical and modern yoga philosophy and lifestyle guidelines with emphasis on Tantra
- exploration of the chakras and subtle body
- yogic communication and relationship tools
- and much more!
2014 YOGIC LIVING IMMERSION DATES: 4 weekends
February 7 – 9, March 7 – 9, April 4 – 6 and April 25 – 27
Fridays 6:45 – 8:45 p.m. (5:45 p.m. on first night)
Saturdays 9 – 11:30 a.m. and 1 – 6 p.m. (with afternoon break)
Sundays 9:30 a.m.- 1 p.m. & 2:30 – 5:30 p.m. (April weekends begin at 9 a.m.)
Immersion Prerequisites: 1 year of yoga practice, at least 5 classes in Anusara Yoga, and genuine enthusiasm for yoga. (For those who don’t have access to Anusara Yoga teachers, these hours can come from videos/DVD’s of John Friend or any other certified Anusara Yoga instructor, or from YogaGlo or other online Anusara classes).
REGISTRATION: Download Application here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Coming from out of town?
Please let us know if you’d like help finding housing with local students.
YOGIC LIVING IMMERSION FEES
FULL PAYMENT OPTIONS:
$820 if paid in full by December 20, 2013 or $865 by February 7, 2014
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS:
1) $895 with $355 deposit due January 15, $270 due February 7 & March 7
2) $930 with $350 deposit due February 7 and $290 due March 7 & April 4
3) Please contact Robyn if you’d like a personally designed payment plan.
All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Prices do not include cost of suggested reading materials: approximately $50.
PayPal options available at http://innerfreedomyoga.com/Immersion.html