MINIMUM prerequisites to applying for Anusara Elements license:
- Completion of a 200-hour basic Anusara Yoga Teacher Training (including the 100-hour Immersion)
- Recommendation from your Anusara yoga teacher trainer.
If you have previously completed a 200-hour teacher training in another style of yoga + have at least 2 years yoga teaching experience you may be eligible to apply right away for the Anusara-Inspired license. Please note that prerequisites also include the completion of an Anusara 200/300 training and class evaluation from a Certified Anusara Teacher. Please visit the Anusara-Inspired application page to learn more or proceed with Anusara Elements application.
If you are unable to upload your documents to this form, please send them to Ory@anusarayoga.com
Application Terms and Conditions:
By submitting this application you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting this application you agree that the information you provided is accurate and that your Certified Anusara teacher trainer has recommended you for this licensed membership.
- By submitting this application you agree to submitting any missing documents to firstname.lastname@example.org within the next 30-days.
- By submitting this application you agree to pay the first year total annual licensed membership fee, a portion of which is non-refundable (see all fees here). Once you click submit, you will be redirected to the payment page where you can select your payment option (i.e.: pay in full or pay in 9-installments).
- If you require assistance completing your payment please contact our Licensing Specialist email@example.com.
- Once submitted, a copy of your application will be emailed to you.
- Once your application has been verified and approved, our Licensing Specialist will send you the access links to purchase your new license.
- The license fee is an annual fee for holding an Anusara Elements teaching license.
- It can take up to ten (10) days for your application to be processed. If you do not hear from us after that time, please email our Licensing Specialist, Ory Brown firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the status of your application.
- By submitting this application you agree to giving the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga explicit permission to communicate with you via e-mail, social media and other means of communication regarding matters related to teaching Anusara yoga.
- You will be issued your new license once we have received and approved all the above, including your payment.