Certified Anusara® yoga teacher, certified Anusara yoga advanced teacher trainer (CATT),
YA-E-RYT 500, YACEP
Peter has a playful spirit and loves to share this path of delight through his teaching of yoga.
He has been practicing yoga for 25 years and has had the great honor and pleasure of travelling worldwide to study with many great yogis in many corners of the world.
He is passionate and sincere in offering students a place to journey to, a place filled with stability, freedom and integrity in alignment yet never forgetting the joy filled love of life, the highest teaching life offers!
He has a special love for teaching safe and healing alignment and The Art of Yoga Adjustments. This adjustment training is Peter’s specialty. He has taught this in many corners of the world. Those that participate in this training can expect the following:
- Learn how to use the Universal Principles of Alignment therapeutically to align the biomechanics of the muscular – skeletal system.
- Learn how these principles, when applied helps aid in the release of discomfort in many areas of the body.
- Learn how touching the body properly with the “Liquid Touch” offers a stable but safe result for the student.
- Learn partner work with one another and provide feedback to each other and to the group, allowing us to learn the art of listening and receiving.
- *We will learn where to touch and adjust from and to, in our experience with our partners
- We will explore working with the energetic body in order to first connect to one another intuitively and with great sensitivity
Peter teaches worldwide and offers private instruction as well as group trainings for teachers and the more serious student. Concurrently he has served as a guide and mentor to many along the way seeking his life earned wisdom and support as they go through major life changes.