As a non-profit organization the growth of the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga and of our resources relies heavily on your generous donations. The School’s vision is to foster a unified community that inspires and supports all practitioners of Anusara yoga, from local to global. In order to do that we have set the mission of building structure that promotes and sustains the worldwide growth of Anusara yoga’s philosophy and methodology. Your donations contribute directly to the building of that structure and the realization of the School’s vision.
The School has been a non-profit corporation recognized as a 501(c)(3) by the United States Internal Revenue Service. This means we can now accept donations, apply for grants, and other funding resources.
Your donations and gifts will go towards funding a variety of our School’s projects and services including:
- Streamlining our certification process;
- Strengthening our teacher mentorship program at the the different levels of licensing;
- Funding the translation of our materials into the different languages represented in our global community;
- Expanding Anusara’s presence in regional workshops and international yoga festivals.
Please use these buttons to make your donations:
(Anusara licensed teachers, please see next section to make your donations)$10 Donation $20 Donation $50 Donation $100 Donation $250 Donation $500 Donation
For donations greater than $500 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anusara teachers, please follow these instructions to make your donations:
- Click button below to Log-in to Mind-Body-Online
- Go to Online Store tab
- Click Donations – Registrations then
- Select Donations from the drop-down menu.
Thank you for your contribution!