The Anusara School of Hatha Yoga 300-Hour Advanced Teacher Training
Deepen your experience, understanding, and practice through advanced training in asana and other elements of yoga practices such as pranayama and meditation. Continue your studies in various related areas such as with an important Tantric scripture, anatomy, and yoga that is intended for specific groups.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our School’s current certification program consists of the following:
- 100-hour Immersion: a 100-hour course of study and practice of Anusara Yoga
- 100-hour Teacher Training: a 100-hour course study about teaching Anusara yoga (together with the Immersion completes 200-hours of teacher training)
- 300-hours Advanced Teacher Training (ATT) which includes:
- 168 hours of Anusara Required Modules (total of 11 modules)
- 132 hours of elective trainings with a licensed Certified Anusara Teacher, a Certified Anusara Teacher Trainer (CATT) OR licensed Subject Matter Specialist (SMS)
- Anusara Certification Process: Written exam, practical video review & **final approval.
*Completion of the 300-hours ATT qualifies for registration with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-500 level as well as qualifies you for application into the Anusara Certification Process.
**Final approval completes the integrated 500-hour Anusara Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum and certifies the candidate as a licensed Certified Anusara Yoga Teacher only after licence agreement has been signed and annual license fee paid.
*** Each student is responsible for logging and keeping track of their credit hours.
- An Anusara Certified Advanced Teacher Trainer (CATT) can schedule to teach all or part of the ATT. They can offer each module as a stand-alone event or combine them in any way that supports their community of students. Students can take the individual modules from any qualified certified Anusara yoga teacher (CATT) or licensed Subject-Matter-Specialists (SMS); then they will submit an application to ASHY listing their hours.
- Preparation for the certification assessment is part of the 300-Hour Teacher Training curriculum but completion of the certification process will be separate.
- The primary objective for the 300-hour ATT is to provide a platform for Anusara teachers to continue their education and training in two main areas: 1) Teaching a high quality Anusara yoga class and, 2) Expand their ability to provide an inspiring experience of Anusara yoga for all of their students. This will further develop, refine, and expand on the teaching skills introduced in the Level 1 Teacher Training, thus preparing Anusara-Elements™ and Anusara-Inspired™ teachers to pass the written exam and class video assessment to become Certified Anusara Yoga Teachers.