The Anusara School of Hatha Yoga is implementing its new 300-Hour Teacher Training.
Deepen your experience, understanding, and practice through advanced training in asana, deeper experience of other yoga practices, such as pranayama and meditation. Continue your studies in various related areas, such as with an important Tantric scripture, anatomy, and more yoga that is intended for some important groups
Click on one of the links below for an overview of Phase One implementation of the 300-Hour teacher training .
CLICK HERE for English
CLICK HERE for Spanish
CLICK HERE for Italian
CLICK HERE for German
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ASHY’s current certification program consists of the following:
- The Immersion: a 100-hour course of study and practice of Anusara Yoga
- The Level 1 Teacher Training: a 100-hour course study about teaching Anusara yoga
- Completion of an additional 300 hours of Anusara training which includes:
- 168 hours of Anusara Required Modules (total of 11)
- 132 hours of elective trainings with a current certified Anusara teacher or Certified Anusara Teacher Trainer (CATT) or licensed Subject Matter Specialist (SMS)
- Pass a written exam reviewed with your assessor
- The assessment of a class video by an independent assessor which is approved.
- This completes the integrated 500-Hour Anusara Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum and qualifies for registration with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-500 level.
- 2018 is a transition year and students of a complete 300-Hour training taught by a certified teacher (who is not a CATT) may apply so long as the training was commenced in 2018.
- A qualified certified Anusara yoga teacher (CATT) can schedule to teach all or part of the ATT. They can offer each module as a stand-alone event or combine them in any way that supports their community of students. Students can take the individual modules from any qualified certified Anusara yoga teacher (CATT) or licensed Subject-Matter-Specialists (SMS); then they will submit an application to ASHY listing their hours.
- Preparation for the certification assessment is part of the 300-Hour Teacher Training curriculum but completion of the certification process will be separate.
- The primary objective for the 300-Hour Teacher Training is to provide a platform for Anusara teachers to continue their education and training in two main areas: Teaching a high quality Anusara yoga class – to further develop, refine, and expand on the teaching skills that were introduced in the Level 1 Teacher Training, thus preparing Anusara Elements and Inspired teachers to pass the written exam and class video assessment to become Certified Anusara Teachers, and expand on their ability to provide an inspiring experience of Anusara yoga for all of their students.