Before applying, be sure that you have the prerequisites listed in the
Certification Curriculum Packet
Please have the following documents ready to submit before starting your application:
- Credit hours log showing 500-hours of Anusara training (including the 300-hour Anusara Yoga Teacher Training)
- A copy of your mentor’s Universal Class Assessment Form – UCAF. (Please have a Certified Anusara teacher watch your class and complete a UCAF until your class meets the requirements for Certification. Request a copy and send it in with your application).
If you are unable to upload your documents to this form, please send them to Ory@anusarayoga.com
Application for Certified Anusara® Yoga Teacher:
Application Terms and Conditions
By submitting this application you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- By submitting this application you agree that you have read and understood the information and prerequisites listed in the Certified Curriculum Packet
- By submitting this application you agree that the information provided is accurate.
- By submitting this application you agree to submit any missing documents to firstname.lastname@example.org within the next 30-days.
- By submitting this application you agree to pay the non-refundable application fee (one time fee). Once you click submit, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- If you require assistance completing your payment, or would like to set up a 3-month payment plan, please contact our Licensing Specialist email@example.com
- It can take up to ten (10) days for your application to be processed. If you do not hear from us after that time, please email our Licensing Specialist, Ory Brown firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the status of your application.
- Once submitted, a copy of your application will be emailed to you.
- Once your application and documents have been verified and approved, our Licensing Specialist will contact you to schedule your written exam and begin the Certification Process.
- You are required to maintain an active license for the duration of your Certification Process.
- From the moment you submit this application you will have 24-months to complete the Certification Process (Average time needed to complete: 6-12 months).
- Once you have completed the Certification Process you will be asked to pay the annual license fee. The licensed membership fee is an annual fee required for holding an Certified Anusara teaching license. If you have already paid your membership fee for this year, your new license fee will be automatically prorated to reflect your new license.
- Starting in 2023, your membership will automatically renew on your renewal date, charging your credit card through your Mindbody Online (MBO) account (or whatever system you used to pay your membership fee).
- Submission of this form gives explicit permission to the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga to: Communicate with you via email, social media and other means of communication regarding matters related to teaching Anusara yoga; use any personal information provided for the purposes of processing all applications and matters related to licensing, billing and general business administration of the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga.