- This event has passed.
100-hour Anusara Immersion (Part 2) with Rachel Dewan
January 11, 2020 - March 8, 2020
Shree Yoga Anusara Immersion Part Two gives us the opportunity to dive even deeper into the study of Anusara yoga and the philosophy which supports it. In Part Two we’ll review and deepen our knowledge of the Universal Principles of Alignment focusing on the 7 Loops, Spirals, Anusara philosophy and vision. Part Two promises a rich and fulfilling exploration into the heart of yoga.
- Tantric cosmology and the 36 Tattvas
- Overview of three key philosophies of yoga
- Yoga Sutra through the lens of non-dual Tantra
- Seven loops of Anusara Yoga
- Inner and outer rotation of the arms
- Ashtanga Yoga from the Tantric perspective
- Deeper meditation
- Advanced Pranayama
- Anatomy to support our study of alignment
Immersion Part One with any certified Anusara teacher.