100-hr. Anusara Immersion with Jonas Westring in Chiang Mai, Thailand
January 12, 2019 - January 27, 2019
100-HOUR ANUSARA IMMERSION PROGRAM with JONAS WESTRING
CHIANG MAI, THAILAND: JAN 12-27, 2019
Designed for committed yogins who want to deepen and refine their practice as well as aspiring teachers and yoga teachers, the 100-hour Anusara Immersion Program offers a comprehensive yoga curriculum of 100 hours. The Immersion Program also serves as the first part of our Anusara Yoga Teacher Training – and Immersion A & Immersion B also function as independent study modules open to all dedicated yoga students.
- The Anusara Immersion Program is the first half (Phase I) of the Anusara 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Program.
- Our school and this program is approved by Yoga Alliance and Anusara School of Hatha Yoga.
- Suitable for anyone who wants to establish a strong foundation for their practice and teaching.
- This is a non-residential Immersions that will take place in or near the city of Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Accommodation and food is separate.
- ANUSARA IMMERSION A: Jan 12-19, 2019 (50 hours)
- ANUSARA IMMERSION B: Jan 21-27, 2019 (50 hours)
FEE (Course + Anusara Immersion Manual)
- $1,500 USD – FOR BOTH IMMERSIONS
- $800 USD – FOR 1 IMMERSION ONLY
IMMERSION A: YOGA FOUNDATION MASTER
Yoga begins! Or Yoga Continues! Here we cover many fundamental yoga principles and students will enjoy a new level of awareness, inspiration and playfulness on their path of awakening new parts of themselves through yoga.
- Foundation and Form of Fundamental Yoga Postures
- Biomechanical Alignment Principles, Spirals & Loops
- Yoga Anatomy (lower body) relating to Fundamental Asana
- The Five Element of Yoga & Ayurveda
- Meditation through a Daily Seated Practice
- Introduction to Yoga Philosophy
- Foundational Yoga Breathing Techniques
- Restorative Practices & Prop Exploration
- Studentship and the Life of a Yogi
- Yoga Sutra overview
IMMERSION B: MOVING DEEPER INTO YOGA
While we continue our exploration of the principles of Yoga, new topics are introduced and students move deeper into their body-mind experience. Refining the understanding of yoga both on and off the mat, we investigate more of the subtle and esoteric aspects of chitta and prana and how this creative, pulsing energy flow in our being.
- Continuing Explorations of Asana Evolution
- Deepening of Meditation through a Daily Seated Practice
- Review and Refinement of Alignment Principles & Technique
- Asana Krama & Balanced Practice Design
- Subtle Body touching upon Prana Vayu, Chakra, Kosha & Nadi
- Yoga Anatomy (upper body) relating to Fundamental Asana
- Bhagavad Gita overview of Karma, Jnana and Bhakti Yoga
Jonas Westring and Team Shantaya.