- This event has passed.
200-hour Anusara Immersion and Teacher Training with Rachel Dewan at Shree Yoga
October 12, 2018 - June 9, 2019
Shree Yoga Teacher Training
Find Your Voice. Transform Lives.
An Anusara® Yoga Training, Yoga Alliance RYS-200
With Certified Anusara® Yoga teacher E-RYT 500 Rachel Dewan and supported by Certified Anusara® Yoga teacher E-RYT 500 Chaya Spencer
Early Bird Discount $100 now through September 22! Get it today!
You will be guided with patience and compassion to find your unique voice and a personalized way to bring forth your gifts through learning to teach yoga. This is a rigorous 200+ hour Anusara® yoga teacher training program led by the most senior and skillful Certified Anusara Yoga teachers in New Jersey. This program is for those wanting to learn how to teach, or for teachers wanting to learn how to teach using Anusara methodology and techniques.
2018 – 19 Weekends
Our 2018-19 dates and times are listed below. If you are interested in taking our training, please contact Chaya@shreeyoga.com for more information or attend one of our free info sessions with Rachel listed above.
- Fridays 6:30 – 9:30 pm
- Saturdays 1:00 – 8: 00 pm
- Sundays 1:00 – 8:00 pm
- October 12 – 14, 2018
- November 9 -11
- December 7 – 9
- January 11 – 13, 2019
- February 8 – 10
- March 8 – 10
- April 5 – 7
- May 3 – 5
- June 7 – 9
This extensive training covers
- Teaching techniques and methodologies
- Art of giving clear concise instruction
- Weaving themes and philosophy into a class
- Hands-on adjustments
- Universal Principles of Alignment™
- Observation and assisting
- Yoga philosophy including Yoga Sutra and Bhagavad Gita
- In-depth study of Universal Principles of Alignment
- Teaching meditation
- Ethics of a teacher
- Sanskrit terms, mantras and pronunciation
- Anatomy and therapeutics
- Sequencing, pacing and curriculum
- Restorative yoga
- Chair yoga
- How to modify poses for special needs
- Introduction to pre-natal yoga
- The business of teaching yoga
- At least 1 year of dedicated yoga practice.
- Demonstration of a sincere desire to learn, grow, receive feedback and be coached.