200-hr. Anusara Immersion and Teacher Training with Kathy Simonik
December 10, 2016 - June 10, 2017
Pulsation Yoga 200 Hour Anusara Teacher Training Starts in November
Disciplined, Attention to Detail, Developing an Eagle Eye, Ability to Read your Classroom Intuitively, Creating Sequences that are Inspiring, Teaching, Really Teaching….
- Dive deeper into the layers of yoga
- Learn the History of Yoga and the philosophy behind it
- Take the mystery out of meditation
- Discover breath work and how connecting to it creates more energy, better sleep and deeper awareness
- Learn Anusara Yoga’s rich philosophy, the elegant Universal Principles of Alignment™, and secondary principles.
- Learn how to refine your practice from the ground up
- Develop a strong physical practice that is unique to you
- Understand how to modify poses to suit your needs
- Intuitively learn to listen to your body and understand how to modify poses
• The highest quality training you can get because of the detail and unique curriculum
• Feedback and support from 3 points of perspective: Self, Peer Teacher evaluation.
• Over 80% of the course taught by Lead teacher Kathy, with other great additional staff
• Detailed curriculum and outline passed out to all students making it easy to follow
• Planned for the most efficient and thorough learning experience for you
• Ongoing support throughout and after the classroom is completed
• Optional continuing education: a chance to do an additional 300 hours and receive a full 500 hour study with the same school
• Class size is limited so you will receive proper guidance
• Starts November 19th. Taking applications now
Call Kathy for a private one-on-one consultation to see if this program is a good fit for you. (847) 767-5960. She can meet with you in person, and talk live or arrange a phone consultation.