ONLINE 300-hour Advanced Anusara Yoga Teacher Training
January 16, 2021 - October 23, 2022
Teaching Anusara Yoga is a way to embody what you desire to learn. This training will guide you deep into the art and science of building a skillful, heart-centered and life-affirming yoga class.
Shree Yoga’s 300-hour advanced teacher training is registered with both the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga and Yoga Alliance. It will be taught by five Certified Advanced Anusara® Yoga Teacher Trainers. This program is for those wanting to increase their Anusara teaching skills or those wishing to learn how to teach yoga in the Anusara style. It is open to any RYT 200 who has been teaching for at least 2 years. The in-depth curriculum will expand and refine your yoga practice and teaching abilities in two main areas:
- Teaching: learn and develop advanced skills to be able to teach a high-quality Anusara yoga class
- Personal Development: receive advanced training in asana, pranayama, meditation plus continuing studies in areas such as anatomy, yoga philosophy, and more.
The program consists of three integrative parts:
- The Bridge Program
The Bridge Program will be held autumn 2020 for any RYT 200s who did their training in a method other than Anusara (see details and registration below) it is a pre-requisite to the rest of the training and will bring you up to speed on Anusara methodology. You will receive 36 elective hours credit for this program. The Bridge Program can also be taken by those who completed a 200-hour Anusara training as a refresher for 36 elective hours credit.
- The Nine Required Modules
The main body of the program consists of 9 Required Modules which are the backbone of teaching a skillful class. These 156 hours will hone your skills, further educate you and provide significant in class time to practice your craft under the guidance of an experienced teacher trainer. The training is spread out. Modules are scheduled on weekends over a period of two years from autumn 2020 and to autumn 2022. Weekends will run Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 – 7:00 pm. A detailed description of each module and its dates is below.
- The Elective Portion of the Program
144 Elective Hours can be fulfilled through:
- Taking more hours of the required modules at Shree or with another 300 hour Anusara training.
- Yoga for Seniors and Chair Yoga elective module
- Ayurveda elective module
- Repeating or participating in any or all of the 100-Hour Immersion or the 100-Hour Teacher Training
- Taking any workshop with a Certified Anusara Teacher, as long as the subject matter is in alignment with one or more of the essentials of Anusara Yoga, namely, the Universal Principles of Alignment, non-dual Tantra, and the 3 A’s.
- Up to 36 hours with a licensed Subject Matter Specialist.
- Bridge Program Hours can be applied retroactively for any of the above taken in previous years with a then Certified Anusara teacher.
These are just examples. Other options can be discussed with Chaya individually.