300-hour Advanced Anusara Yoga Teacher Training module: Functional Anatomy
January 6, 2018 - November 18, 2018
Functional Anatomy as it applies to yoga and Preventative Therapeutic Applications
All topics required (except “Working with private clients”)
31 hours study with multiple teachers and dates:
Sat, Jan 6: Arm Balances, Inversions, Instructor: Jim
Sat, May 12: Forward Folds and the Spine, Instructor: Kathy
Sat, May 19: Backbends and the Pelvis, Instructor Christine
Sat., Sept 15: Asymmetrical Poses and Lower Limbs, Instructor: Ross Rayburn
Sun, Nov. 18: Working with private clients, Instructor: Kathy
Study of the main movements in yoga and preventative therapeutic application woven throughout the 31 hours. The main objective is to teach a safe class. Main movements in a human body, flexion, extension. twisting, asymmetrical poses. Knowledge of the primary and secondary places of movement in these main poses. Key observation points, key actions to teach and main precautions. Explain the anatomy behind main movements in the body. How to deal with the most common conditions we face in a class.
This 300-hour Anusara Advanced Teacher training program spans from October 2017-December 2018. Taught in modules, meets 3 days per month on a Friday, Saturday and or Sunday.
- Teaching with a Theme **
- Advanced Sequencing **
- Teaching the Universal Principles of Alignment **
- Observations & Adjustments **
- Functional Anatomy as it applies to Yoga & Therapeutic Applications**
- Philosophy **
- Teaching Meditation **
- Teaching Pranayama **
- Women & Yoga, Prenatal Yoga **
- Yoga for Seniors **
- Anusara Methodology **
- Mentoring Program **
- Modifications and Yoga for Injuries
- Working with the Private Client
- Wall and Restorative
- The Business of Yoga
- Teaching Basics
- Yoga for Scoliosis
- Nutrition and Holistic Health
• The combination of the prior completed 200 hour Teacher Training, and this 300 hour training comprise an integrated 500-hour Anusara Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum. Prior 200 hour RYT requirements must be met.
• Previous grads of any Anusara 200 hr yoga teacher training are welcome
• Applicants who received their 200 RYT from another school are welcome, and will be required to take a mini-course to brief them on the Anusara methodology which this training is based on.
For the complete detailed schedule email:
What makes Pulsation Yoga Teacher Training stand out?
• Excellent Reviews: rated 4.8 out of 5 stars by Yoga Alliance
• Instructors with over a decade in the field of teacher training
• Opportunity to learn from nationally recognized teachers at workshops and continuing education within our studio
The Faculty: Lead Teacher Kathy Simonik,
Pulsation Yoga co-owner Kathy Simonik is a certified Anusara Instructor and E-RYT 500. She is one of only 13 Anusara Certified Teachers in the world to be approved to teach this 500 hour level advanced Anusara Training.
She has been leading her teacher training for over 8 years, teaching and practicing yoga since 2002. Kathy has completed more than 2,000 hours in Anusara studies with John Friend and other certified Anusara instructors. Her studies have garnered extensive knowledge in alignment and therapeutic-oriented yoga postures.
email to: email@example.com or call 847-767-5960