300 Hour Anusara Yoga Teacher Training in Mallorca Spain with Suzanne Faith: Module 1
February 3, 2023 - February 12, 20231497EUR
A Curated-Hybrid Teacher Training In-person and Online for Teachers (300 Hour) with Suzanne Faith, PH.D and International Faculty.
This 300 Hour advanced Yoga teacher training is hosted in Palma de Mallorca, Spain and consists of three modules* taught in-person and in collaboration with Earth Yoga. This training is deeply enriched by international faculty renowned in their fields.
Each Module is a unique container of rich and comprehensive curriculum designed to embody high-caliber teachings in and around the three main layers – (1) Physical Form, (2) Subtle Energetic Body, and (3) the Mind-Heart Dimension.
The first two modules – Physical Form and the Subtle Energetic Body – can be taken interchangeably.
The third module – Mind and Heart – requires the completion of the first two modules.
This advanced training is an opportunity to develop your professional teaching approach, refine your skills, and grow your pedagogy in a powerful and supportive setting. It is a unique chance for ultimate professional and personal growth and development in Yoga.
* Module One and Module Two are prerequisites for Module Three.
Module 1 – The Physical Form
(February 3 – 12, 2023)
- Sadhana Practice – Tadasana-Savasana, Levels 1, 2, 3
- Sequencing – beginner, intermediate, mixed level classes
- Principles of Alignment within the Asana Forms
- Classes of Asana (Standing, Hip Openers, Twists, Backbends, Forward Folds, Arm Balances, Inversions)
- Asana Labs
- Observations and Hands-On Adjustments
- Teaching Practicums
- Methodology of Demonstrations
- Philosophy (Non-Dual Tantric Philosophy; Durga-Kali Mythology Consciousness)
- Anatomy and Physiology with Gil Hedley, PH.D, Core
- Ayurveda with Kelsey Brusnyk
- Introduction to Service Projects