ONLINE Anusara 300-Hour Advanced Teacher Training Module 2: Sequencing
March 20, 2021 - March 21, 2021
Sequencing is one of the most important skills required to teach an Anusara yoga class. Since we don’t have any prescribed sequences, we sequence asanas based on sequencing principles, which are in turn based on the biomechanics of the body and deep knowledge of asana.
- Key sequencing principles
- The two main ways to sequence an Anusara
- The role of sequencing in creating a class
- Learn to sequence for specific level of classes
- Course Curriculum – how to sequence a series of classes over a period of time.
Dates: March 20 & 21, 2021, one weekend. 1:00 – 7: 00 pm. 12 hours of instruction.
Teacher: Rachel Dewan
Pre-requisite: Anusara Bridge Program or Anusara 200 hour training