ONLINE Anusara 300-Hour Advanced Teacher Training Module 3: Teaching with a Theme
May 1, 2021 - May 2, 2021
Teaching with a class theme is one of the hallmarks of Anusara yoga. Themes inspire both teacher and student by connecting the asana practice to a deeper meaning in yoga and life.
- Review theme, heart quality, and the main elements of a class plan built around a theme
- Practice ways to develop themes directly from personal experience and how to personalize the theme
- Learn to “weave a theme” through the entire class
- Introduce other key ways to weave the theme into the asana part of class: mini-dharma talks, metaphors and imagery, storytelling, using an image from nature or the natural world
- Receive linear and graphic templates for creating a class plan with a theme
- Share a compendium of great themes
Dates: May 1 & 2 2021, one weekend. 1:00 – 7: 00 pm. 12 hours of instruction.
Teacher: Chaya Spencer
Pre-requisite: Anusara Bridge Program or Anusara 200 hour training