Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Anusara Immersion – a 6 weekend in-depth study:

February 1, 2014 @ 9:00 am - February 2, 2014 @ 5:00 pm

$980

Anusara Immersion – a 6 weekend in-depth study:
Triyoga Primrose Hill

whole event (parts one, two + three)
one year or more’s consistent practice
£980

Dates

1st – 2nd February 2014 Triyoga, Soho
1st – 2nd March 2014 Triyoga, Soho
22nd – 23rd March 2014 Triyoga, Primrose Hill
10th – 11th May 2014 Triyoga, Primrose Hill
31st May – 1st June 2014 Triyoga, Soho
7th – 8th June 2014 Triyoga, Soho

—–

Immersion students this year will have the opportunity to continue straight onto Bridget’s 100 hour teacher training at Triyoga. This will provide a total of 200 hours training for those who would like to register with Yoga Alliance as a teacher.

Bridget’s immersion training draws on the alignment principles of Anusara Yoga and the fundamental philosophy of Kashmir Shaivism.

Anusara means ‘flowing with grace’.

It is a Hatha Yoga system that combines concise bio-mechanical principles of alignment (called the universal principles of alignment) and a non dual heart-orientated Tantric philosophy. Anusara philosophy begins with the recognition that one Universal Spirit pulsates as the essence of everything.

This in-depth study course is designed to provide a practical understanding of yoga for all serious students or teacher trainees and is a pre-requisite for the Anusara Inspired and further training towards Certification. During each module you will dive deeply into the essence of Bridget’s teachings. You will learn the universal principles of alignment, explore the teachings of Tantric philosophy and practise the subtle art of Pranayama + Meditation.

The entire course is run in three parts, of two weekends each. This offers a comprehensive understanding of alignment + philosophy with each weekend building on the previous.

Each weekend will consist of 12 hours of class, with 60% spent on asana practice and the alignment principles along with teaching techniques. The remaining 40% of the time will be split between Anusara philosophy, anatomy study, principles of breath and pranayama, and meditation/contemplation.

For further information please visit http://www.bridgetwoodskramer.com/100-hour-immersion-2014.html

Details

Start:
February 1, 2014 @ 9:00 am
End:
February 2, 2014 @ 5:00 pm
Cost:
$980
Event Category:

Venue

Triyoga
Primrose Hill
London, United Kingdom

Organizer

Bridget Woods Kramer
Email:
bwkyoga@gmail.com
Website:
www.bridgetwoodskramer.co.uk