- This event has passed.
Anusara Yoga Bridge Program
April 30, 2021 @ 2:30 pm - June 13, 2021 @ 4:00 pm540USD
April 30- June 13th, 6 week online course format
with Jacalyn and Julia
Online via WYC’s Satsang Zoom platform
36 hour study of the Anusara Yoga Method:
The World Yoga center is happy to announce a brand new yoga teacher training taught by Julia Pearring and Jacalyn Prete. The Bridge Program is a 36 hour online Anusara yoga teacher training program that takes place from April 30- June 12,2021 and invites all teachers who have completed 200 hour teacher training in any style of yoga to refresh their teaching skills and learn the Anusara Yoga methodology. Rudrani Farbman, Director and Founder of the World Yoga Center will be a guest teacher for this program.
Jacalyn and Julia are excited to present this brand new program to integrate Anusara Yoga into your experience and education as a yoga teacher.
Why would you join this indepth study?
- You took the 200 yoga teacher training with another yoga school several years ago and would like a refresher
- You would like to incorporate Anusara Yoga methodology into your yoga classes and further your continuing education
- You are interested in pursuing an Anusara Yoga Certification so that you can teach Anusara Yoga
- You took an Anusara Yoga teacher training but never actually taught and would like to reenter the training process to build your confidence
- You would like to serve others on their journey towards awakening to their own true dharma
What skills will you sharpen during the Bridge program? You will learn to:
- To understand the 3 main Elements of Anusara yoga
- To teach with a Theme, incorporating the Non-Dual Tantric philosophy at the heart of Anusara
- To incorporate the Universal Principles of Anusara yoga in your teaching
- To dive into Non-dual Tantric philosophy
- To discover the richness and beauty the Sacred Community associated with this path (Both the World-wide Anusara and the World Yoga Center community)
- To refine your languaging, observation and sequencing skills
- To expand your ability to make verbal adjustments using an online platform (like Zoom) to safely guide multilevel classes
The Bridge Program is a 36 hour Advanced Teacher Training module over 6 weeks that includes 6 Friday afternoons 2:30-4:00pm and 4 weekends Saturdays and Sundays 1:00pm-4:00pm.
This module includes two Satsangs on the wisdom teachings of Anusara, May 6 and June 10, Thursdays 7-9:30pm, and a Friday afternoon Q&A Satsang for participants with Rudrani. Also included are Jacalyn and Julia’s Saturday morning WYC classes.
April 30-June 13
Saturdays and Sundays 1-4pm
May 1-2, 15-16
June 5-6, 12-13
$450 Early bird Discount by April 1
Click Here to register
Call Jacalyn with any questions at 917-822-1120
Jacalyn and Julia are both Anusara ECAT (Experienced, Certified Anusara Yoga Teachers), have taught at the WYC for many years, and have trained teachers as part of the WYC 300hr Advanced Teacher Training.
Jacalyn has served on the Anusara Yoga curriculum and certification committees and taught in Anusara Yoga communities all over the world. (China, Japan, Mexico, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy and the US.)
Julia has presented at Anusara Yoga Samavesha gatherings and just began to teach in other Anusara Yoga communities. She recently co-wrote the new Therapeutic Applications for Anusara Yoga Teachers Guide, now available for licensed Anusara Yoga teachers.
Both of these senior teachers have a strong passion for Anusara Yoga and an extensive background in therapeutics and anatomy that enrich their skills.