- This event has passed.
Immersion & Teacher Training in MOROCCO with SUSANA GARCIA BLANCO
December 1, 2016 - April 2, 2017
This training is divided into two MODULES and it includes two Anusara yoga distinctive courses that together make the 200 hour Teacher Training: the Immersion (108 h) and the Teacher Training or Methodology of Teaching (92 h). (Modules división do not correspond exactly with the two courses división but everything is included)
- The Anusara yoga Immersion is a 108 hour course for anyone wanting to deepen their practice and knowledge of the different aspects of yoga, even with no intention to become a yoga teacher. You can find all the information about the Anusara yoga Immersion in this link http://www.rasalilayoga.com/en/immersion/
- Officially named Teacher Training, I like to call this 92 hour course Teaching Methodology. Its goal is to learn how to teach the Anusara yoga method. In this course you will get many resources and techniques so you can teach powerful and inspirational clases, safe for your students, with clear alignment. To have completed a full Immersion is a pre-requisite to register for this course. You can find all the information about the Anusara yoga Teacher Trainings and its contents in http://www.rasalilayoga.com/en/teacher-training/
WHO COULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS TRAINING?
- Yoga students that want to deepen their practice and knowledge of yoga
- Yoga students that want to become yoga teachers and are going to take their first Teacher Training
- Yoga teachers that want to expand their understanding and their resources for teaching yoga
WHERE Maroc Surf Villa – Tamraght (Agadir, Morocco)
Accommodation will be in shared romos with shared bathrooms in a beautiful villa.
There is single accommodation option for an extra price.
Non-residential option includes food
- MODULE 1 (Immersion 1 and 2)
December 1st – 12th 2016
- MODULE 2 (Immersion 3 + Teacher Methodology)
March 17th – April 2nd 2017