MAyurveda: Living Ayurveda for Women ONLINE
September 29, 2021 - October 16, 2021USD397
MAyurveda is 3-week online transformative exploration of ancient but potent self-care routines and daily rhythms to increase energy, improve sleep and digestion, and connect you to your innate power, wisdom, and nurturing energy.
Jessica Jennings, MS, ERYT, RYPT
Founder, Ma Yoga® for Pregnancy, Motherhood & Beyond and Ma Yoga Living™
This training fulfills 18 elective hours of Continuing Education, 300-hour credit, or toward Ma Yoga®/Yoga Alliance RYPT Certification. Please see www.PrenatalTeacherTraining.com for info and testimonials about this training as well as the full Ma Yoga®/Yoga Alliance 85-hr RPYT Certification Program
The oldest and most comprehensive health and wellness system still in use today, Ayurveda means “the study of life.”
“MAyurveda” is honed down to the most potent, essential and simple self-care routines and daily rhythms for women.
The training is both informative and transformative, as you will explore ancient but powerful practices as well as learn how to answer questions from students, clients and friends:
- I’m not sleeping well. What can I do?
- I am having digestive issues. Are there foods I shouldn’t be eating?
- I want to have a baby. Is there anything I can do to get ready?
- I had a baby and never fully healed. How can I recover?
- I feel stressed/anxious/frustrated/depressed. What can I do to feel better?
- My child gets a lot of colds and so I do too. What should or shouldn’t we be eating?
The MAyurveda training will give you confidence in:
- Using food and spice as medicine to support your immune system and fight illness with more power
- Knowing your unique constitution and move toward balance and vitality, based on what’s happening in your life
- Incorporating simple but deep self-care routines called “Anchor Practices” that deeply nurture and nourish you
- Following a daily rhythm that supports you and your family in body, mind and heart
- Applying Ayurvedic principles to physiological and psychological conditions throughout the life cycle using women’s bodies as our basis, including children, menstruation, pregnancy, and postpartum
- Simple but transformational lifestyle shifts for your students and clients’ wellness challenges
MAyurveda may be taken alone, or to fulfil the Ayurveda requirements for the Ma Yoga®/Yoga Alliance Prenatal Certification (RPYT). Comes with evergreen access to eCoursebooks and other support materials. You may watch or listen to recordings if they can’t be there live, as long as you post about the Homeplay in our group discussion area.
Jess Jennings, MS, ERYT, RPYT, Certified Anusara teacher, founded Ma Yoga® for Pregnancy, Motherhood & Beyond in 2009 – a community of yoga teachers, birth practitioners, moms and moms-to-be. After seeing how life-changing alignment-based yoga can be for the more than 18,000 women who came through their on-site classes, she created Ma Yoga Living, to help women incorporate nurturing and nourishing routines in their busy day.
With live online Prenatal, Mom, and Ma Yoga for Anyone classes, a Ma Yoga Anytime library of classes and tons of self-care and healing programs, Ma Yoga Living serves women wherever they are. Jessica loves inspiring teachers to use birth as their guru so they can learn the keys to co-creation, and nurture whatever’s gestating inside them – a baby, a project, or a new vision for who they’re becoming.
Email email@example.com for more information about training and teaching opportunities with Ma Yoga.
What people are saying about MAyurveda: Living Ayurveda for Women:
Wow, I was crying right after doing our “Look Ma no hands” pranayama. Thank you thank you. We all are so blessed to have you in our lives; we are so blessed to have MAyurveda principles and practices especially now with all of the shifts that are occurring. Thank you for going beyond your head and letting your heart and intuition guide you into sharing these principles with us.
I have really enjoyed the MAyurveda teleseminar and was pleasantly surprised that this form of training works so well.
You did a wonderful job, making the calls and the study subject easy to listen to. Overall, the seminar helped me to see a bigger picture and receive very useful and practical advice.
Thank you so much for creating the course and for being such a support and inspiration for others!
It was great to be able to do the MAyurveda calls from my own home and to listen to them again if I needed to.
I really enjoyed that we had to challenge ourselves with the Dina Charya. I have been tongue scraping for almost a week and trying to wind down after 6 pm. Also eating my biggest meal at lunch has kept me feeling pretty light at night!!