- This event has passed.
Refine to Reveal: 300 HR Anusara Yoga Teacher Training
May 18, 2022 @ 8:00 am - October 16, 2022 @ 6:00 pm3997EUR
REFINE TO REVEAL
Advanced Study for Teachers (300 Hour) with Suzanne Faith, PH.D and International Faculty
‘Refine to Reveal’ upholds the noble Yogic tradition of teacher and studentship with tremendous rigor and sophistication.
This exceptionally curated, advanced yoga teacher training (300 HR Yoga Teacher Training) guides intermediate and advanced teachers into their inherent innate wisdom.
This 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training consists of three modules and taught in-person in a beautiful majestic island of Palma de Mallorca, Spain in collaboration with Earth Yoga.
- Module 1: Truth and Bravery in Physical Form (18 – 29 May 2022)
- Module 2: Refinement of the Subtle Energetic Body (29 June – 10 July 2022)
- Module 3: Heart and Mind in Loving Action (05 – 16 Oct 2022)
Each Module is a deep exploration of the following threads which weave together a very rich and comprehensive curriculum.
- Sadhana Practices from Tadasana to Savasana (Levels 1, 2, and 3), including pranayama, meditation, philosophy, contemplative practices and journaling.
- Asana Labs in order to explore the biomechanics, anatomy, kinesiology, therapeutics and principles-of-alignment of the various forms and shapes.
- Teaching Methodologies in order to refine pedagogy and skill as a teacher.
- Teaching Practicums and feedback in order to build authenticity and learn to embody the new teaching strategy.
- Anatomy and Physiology as a holistic and integrated approach with Dr. Gil Hedley and Anatomy of Movement (Blandine Calais Germain) Team.
- Philosophy of Yoga, to dive deep into the theory and scriptures of the schools and lineages within the ancient AND modern traditions, including Classical and Tantric teachings.
- Development of a Service Project to develop leadership skills, serve local and global initiates and inspire others to create positive change in this world.
- Specialty Teachings from international faculty and scholars from across the globe.
You will love this advanced training because…
- You will gain experiential wisdom in Anatomy and Physiology to support your teaching and understanding of student physiology and alignment.
- You will acquire specific knowledge about the Philosophy of Yoga to better theme classes and convey inspiration and deeper meaning.
- You will expand your breadth and depth of Teaching Methodologies to become more precise and articulate in your teaching.
- You will connect with your Highest Potential to serve and guide your students and local community.
- You will further develop and strengthen your Voice and Authenticity as a teacher.
Additional Core Faculty for Refine to Reveal
- Andrea Boni – Andrea is a dedicated meditation practitioner of over forty years and a meditation teacher for over twenty. Through Teacher Trainings, yoga Immersions, and workshops, he teaches globally to students of all levels.
- Gil Hedley – Gil Hedley, Ph.D., earned a doctorate in theological ethics from the Divinity School of the University of Chicago, and became a Certified Rolfer at the Rolf Institute in Boulder, Colorado in the early ’90s. His combined interests and training supported his personal exploration of the human body and led to the development of an integral approach to the study of human anatomy.
- Anatomy of Movement Team – Anatomy of Movement is a pioneering methodology built on more than 40 years of research and publishing aimed at providing cutting edge education for movement and well-being professionals around the world. The Anatomy for Movement methodology is characterized by sensory awareness from the information that passes through the body in movement.