- This event has passed.
Shree Yoga Teacher Training: Find your voice. Transform lives with Chaya Spencer
September 12, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - May 15, 2016 @ 7:00 pm$3540.00
You will be guided with patience and compassion to find your unique voice and a personalized way to bring forth your gifts through learning to teach yoga. A rigorous 200+ hour yoga teacher training program led by one of the most senior and skillful Certified Anusara Yoga teachers in New Jersey. This program is for those wanting to learn how to teach, or for teachers wanting to learn how to teach using Anusara methodology and techniques.
This extensive training will include these topics:
- Teaching techniques and methodologies
- Art of giving clear concise instruction
- Weaving themes and philosophy into a class
- Hands-on adjustments
- Observation and assisting
- Teaching meditation
- Ethics of a teacher
- Sanskrit terms, mantras and pronunciation
- Yoga philosophy including Yoga Sutra and Bhagavad Gita
- Anatomy and therapeutics with special guest teacher
- Sequencing, pacing and curriculum
- Restorative yoga with special guest teacher
- Introduction to pre-natal yoga with special guest teacher
- The business of teaching yoga
The course also includes an additional 100+ hours of robust self-study: structured observation, assisting, being mentored, personal home practice and teaching practice.
Please visit our website for more information, registration and payment plan options.