The Yoga of Pregnancy & Postpartum Teacher Training ONLINE
January 13, 2021 - January 30, 2021
WELCOME TO THE YOGA OF PREGNANCY – ONLINE!
WITH JESSICA JENNINGS, MS, ERYT, RYPT
An 18-hour training for yoga teachers who to feel confident guiding, supporting and inspiring moms-to-be – and anyone who wants to explore the keys to co-creation.
May be taken for 300-hour certification credit, or to fulfill partial requirements for Ma Yoga/Yoga Alliance RPYT Certification.
This is a 3-week training, twice per week, from January 13 to January 30, 2021
Wednesdays 11am-2pm pst and Saturdays 11pm-2pm pst.
Join us to learn the principles of prenatal yoga, rooted in Anusara and adapted to address the specific challenges and opportunities of this exciting time.
In this all-online training, you’ll:
- Discover prenatal and postpartum poses, sequences and themes for the physiological and psychological changes of each trimester
- Practice adjusting regular poses and sequences to keep your pregnant students safely strengthening
- Dive into the stages of labor, the support women need and how best to prepare women for this intense challenge
- Get the pro’s and cons of career options in the birth arena
- Connect to your own feminine wisdom, power, and nurturing energy
- Learn the tools to becoming a powerful co-creator in your own life
Once you register, you’ll have instant and evergreen access to over 50 pages of support materials, including Mom+Baby teaching and 10 Preschool Yoga sequences. Bound book avail.
UNDERSTAND THE YOGA OF PREGNANCY
- Welcome circle and overview of prenatal yoga
- Enjoy prenatal yoga practices with all the how’s and why’s
TRAVEL THROUGH THE TRIMESTERS
- Discover the five Ma Yoga principles for physical, emotional, energetic and spiritual alignment with the divine feminine
- Learn the physiological and psychological changes of each trimester, and understand why and how we emphasize a different alignment principle for each one
- Explore adjusting poses to make space for baby, as well as practice teaching prenatal sequences and themes
BECOME A CONFIDENT GUIDE FOR THE WHOLE JOURNEY TO MOTHERHOOD & BEYOND
- Dive into labor and chat with a doula about support tools
- Learn the different support systems in place for labor
- Practice teaching prenatal poses with themes related to pregnancy, labor or motherhood
- Understand how to teach Mom + Baby as well as Preschool Yoga
- Know your Prenatal Yoga career options and the pro’s and con’s of each.
For more info and testimonials about this training, please visit The Yoga of Pregnancy page.
Please see www.PrenatalTeacherTraining.com for info about this training or the full 85-hour Ma Yoga®/Yoga Alliance 85-hr RPYT Certification Program.
MEET YOUR MA YOGA® CERTIFIED TEACHER TRAINER, JESSICA JENNINGS
Jessica Jennings, MS, ERYT, RPYT became a Certified Anusara teacher in 2006, and founded Ma Yoga® for Pregnancy, Motherhood & Beyond in 2009. Ma Yoga is a growing, global tribe of teachers, birth and parenting professionals, and moms and moms-to-be with online classes and trainings. A “daughter” of Anusara, Ma Yoga is founded in therapeutic alignment principles to help women learn to transform the challenges of pregnancy into opportunities to step into their own wisdom, power, and nurturing energy.
Jessica loves training teachers to use birth as their guru to discover their own co-creative powers, whether they’re pregnant with a baby, a project, or a vision for who they are becoming.
Email me at Jess@MaYogaLiving.com for info and free ebook, The Yoga of Pregnancy.
I look forward to connecting with you!