Improved application process has arrived!
Categories: Licensed Teachers, Professional Development
We have streamlined the application process to make things easier for you. You can now submit all your application documents and application fee payment at the same time. This means fewer back and forth emails, and your application will be approved more quickly.
To up-level to Anusara-Inspired or to enter the Certification Process, all you need to do is:
- Review the prerequisites and required documents
- Make sure you meet the minimum prerequisites for the license you are applying for and that have all your documents in order BEFORE applying.
- If you are applying for Anusara-Inspired or for the Certification Process, you should have in your possession a copy of your mentor’s approved Universal Class Evaluation Form (UCAF).
- Application form & payment
- Complete the application form and application payment.
- You can now upload your mentor’s Universal Class Assessment Form (UCAF) and credit hour log directly into the application form rather than submitting it to the School through email.
If everything is in order, our licensing team will be able to approve your application within 10 days.
- Anusara-Inspired applicants: This means you can pay your new* license fee (see note below) and start teaching as an Anusara-Inspired teacher.
- If you are applying for the Certification process, you will be able to schedule and start writing your Certification exam.
BIG CHANGE FOR TEACHERS WHO WANT TO UP-LEVEL:
- If you want to up-level in the middle of your membership year, you will only be charged pro rata for your new license.
- The prorated fee takes into consideration what you have already paid for the year and the difference owed for the remaining months in your membership.
- This is applicable for teachers who want to up-level to Anusara-Inspired, Certified, and ECAT!
If you have any questions about the license application process, please contact Licensing Specialist, Ory Brown: email@example.com
Ready to up-level?