MINDBODY Online (MBO) gives teachers the ability to:
- Renew their licenses (see instructions below)
- Purchase events, programs, and products
- Review transactions and make donations
- Pay for their license using a payment plan (Email Ory Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org)
MBO benefits include:
- Automatic reminders 30 days prior to license expiration
- Ability to access and edit account information online
- Compliance with the European Union data privacy laws
- Efficient management and tracking of licensing and purchases
If this is your first time logging into Mindbody Online or you are having trouble with your log-in:
DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. An account has already been created for you with the email address that the School used in our most recent communication with you.
- Click the “Login to MINDBODY” link above.
- Enter your email address in the “Log In” Email box.
- Click “Need new password?”
- Follow the instructions to create a new password.
2020 License Renewal
- If you need further assistance, or to review payment plan options please contact Ory Brown, Licensing Specialist email@example.com
- Click HERE for details regarding the new 2020 license fees.
Why is the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga making the change to MINDBODY Online?
One of our challenges as a small organization is efficient data management. You may be familiar with MINDBODY Online as a scheduling software for yoga studios. It also has the ability to serve as a powerful tool for streamlining our operations.
Does setting up an account in MINDBODY mean there is no need for a log-in to the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga’s Teachers’ Lounge?
No, these accounts are separate and independent. Changing information in one account does not update the information in the other. Your Anusara School of Hatha Yoga profile is public; it is how students and colleagues can locate you. Your MINDBODY profile is only for you and the School’s staff. It is now where almost all transactions will occur.
I have more than one email address. Which one should I use to log into MINDBODY?
Please log in with the email address where you received the “Meet MINDBODY Online” email or the 30-day notice to renew. Once logged in, you can change your email associated with your MBO account if you wish to do so. The School’s licensing staff can resolve duplicate accounts. Your MBO account and license ‘membership’ can only be associated with one email. Many functions will only be available with that account.
Why is my Licensing Agreement now called a contract?
‘Contract’ is the word that MINDBODY uses for the way that you will agree to the Terms and Conditions of your license. We are unable to edit this term. This will replace our previous License Agreements.
Why do I have to sign my contract and pay for my license at the same time?
This eliminates situations the School has encountered in the past where teachers signed their license but forgot to pay for it or paid for their license but forgot to sign it. This required significant staff time to resolve.
When I log into MINDBODY to renew my license, it asks me to select a ‘Start Date’. What should I choose?
Your renewal reminder is sent approximately 30 days prior to the expiration of your current license. Please choose the date your license expires. For example, if you receive the notice in December, your license expires on January 1st.
In that case, choose January 1.
What happens if I do not renew my license within the 30-day time period?
After the 30-day period, the renewal will no longer be automatically available and will have to be handled manually by the School’s licensing staff. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to renew.
Where can I get help using the MINDBODY Online website?
Click here to view MBO’s support page. In the lower right-hand corner, there is also a Live Chat option.