Thank you for building inspiration in the next wave of Anusara yoga teachers!
There is a symbiotic relationship between the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga and our community of teachers. You are Anusara, and Anusara is YOU!
How the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga Supports Your Teacher Training:
- Develops, refines and distributes all of the School’s Teacher Training materials, curriculum, and student manuals
- Uploads Immersion and Teacher Training events onto the School’s website and posts on social media
- Sends regionally targeted quarterly email newsletters, with a specific focus on marketing Immersions and Teacher Trainings to thousands of people worldwide
- Provides your trainees with information about the School and how to attain the Elements teacher license and education on the benefits of continuing their studies in Anusara yoga beyond the Immersion and initial Teacher Training
- Tracks students’ training so you won’t have to!
The School’s Outreach Successes:
- Expanded the professional credentials by adding an Experienced Certified Anusara Teacher (E-CAT)™ teacher category (effective September 1, 2019)
- Refined the Immersion and Teacher Training manuals, with translations completed or in progress in Spanish, Chinese, German, and Italian
- Updated the Immersion and Teacher Training curriculum template manuals
- Made the new 300-Hour Teacher Training curriculum the heart of the Anusara Certification Process.
How To Register Your Training:
We require that all Immersions, 200-Hour Teacher Trainings and 300-hour Teacher Trainings/Modules be registered with the School. Registering your trainings enriches the reciprocity of Anusara’s teachings, helps promote your training and grows our teacher-led school.
- You must hold a current and paid Certified Teacher’s License:
- Certified Anusara Teacher to teach an Immersion and/or 200-hour Teacher Training
- Experienced Anusara Teacher (E-CAT) to teach a 300-hour Teacher Training or Module(s) (formerly called Certified Advanced Teacher Trainer or CATT).
- You agree to pay the School 2.5% of the training income within 30 days after the start of the training. To learn more about the 2.5% training registration fee (effective May 2019), please click here.
If you are offering multiple trainings, such as modules that are part of a 300-hour Training, please list EACH module separately.
Follow the links below to register your trainings:
For assistance, please email Licensing Specialist Ory Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for registering your training!