Sarva Samyukta ~ “All is Connected”
Saturday, September 26 – Sunday, September 27, 2020
The Anusara School of Hatha Yoga and YogaVibes are teaming up to offer a new and exciting virtual gathering: the first ever Samavesha 2020 Online!
This LIVE 24-hour marathon event will take place September 26-27, 2020, starting on Saturday at 8:00 a.m. New York time (EST) and ending on Sunday at 8:00 a.m. New York time (EST).
- Classes will be available in multiple languages with Anusara teachers from around the world.
- Classes will be 90 minutes, with 15 minutes of “kula time” before and after each class to chat and connect with teachers and each other.
- Your ticket will give you access to live classes.
- Your ticket will also give you access to recorded classes, which will be available for 1 month starting November 1st. This timeframe will give YogaVibes time to upload the recordings to their platform.
- Several payment options will be available so the event is affordable and ideal for your schedule.
The theme for Samavesha 2020 Online is Sarva Samyukta: “All is Connected”
- Sarva (all)
- Sam (together)
- Yukta (joined/connected)
- To immerse oneself into something one is already a part of.
- To unite with the whole that one was never separate from.
- To come together as one kula to learn, collaborate, practice, and grow.
Join our global community as we explore the Heart qualities of:
- Purifying energy
Gather with your Anusara community virtually – at home, together.
In recognition of economic differences within the Anusara community, we are offering 3 different ticket prices (A, B or C). You decide which price works best for your budget.
- A full event ticket gives you access to up to 12 live classes during the event and all recorded classes following the event (20 classes total).
- A 6-class pass gives you access to the 6 live classes for which you register and those recorded classes following the event.
- A pay-by-class pass gives you access to each live class for which register and those recorded classes following the event.
|Full Event:||Option A: $150 USD||Option B: $100 USD||Option C: $75 USD|
|6-Class Pass:||Option A: $112 USD||Option B: $75 USD||Option C: $56 USD|
|Pay-by-Class:||Option A: $30 USD||Option B: $20 USD||Option C: $10 USD|
If you purchase a full-price or six-class ticket before August 16th, you will automatically be entered into a raffle!
Full-event ticket “basket” includes:
- A year’s subscription to Yoga Vibes (value $199)
- Anusara Yoga Asana Syllabus Card Deck (labor of love and collaboration between Nancy Dales and Certified Anusara Yoga Teacher Paulette Bodeman)
- Anusara T-shirt
Six-class ticket “basket” includes:
- William K. Mahony’s book “Exquisite Love”
- Yoga Vibes T-shirt
- Anusara water bottle
Adam Ballenger (USA)
Anna Soencksen (Germany)
Annie Jacob (USA)
Beatriz Almazan Cueto (Mexico)
Bill Mahony (USA)
Bridget Woods Kramer (UK)
Christina Sell (USA)
Ellen Saltonstall (USA)
Greg Lewerenz (USA)
Jacalyn Prete (USA)
John Seelye (USA)
Judyth Hill (USA)
Julia Pearring (USA)
Julia Schlenkert (Germany)
Kai Hill (Germany)
Keneen McNiven (USA)
Kim Friedman (USA)
Letizzia Wastavino (Austria)
Lois Nesbitt (USA)
Sarah Powell (UK)
Suzanne Faith Slocum-Gori (Spain)
Victoria Huang (Taiwan)
Will Doran (USA)
There is an exciting line-up of amazing teachers from around the world who will teach in English, Spanish, German and Chinese!
All times are in the New York (USA) time zone.
- Isabel Ferreira (Host and Country Coordinator for the United Kingdom & Ireland)
- Kim Friedman (Operations Team Coordinator, Anusara School of Hatha Yoga)
- Nicole Damen (Marketing, Country Coordinator for Holland)
- Ashley Sherburne (Event Producer, Anusara School of Hatha Yoga)