Operations Team Coordinator
Anusara School of Hatha Yoga
Purna comes to mind as I write this update. So much is happening in the world of Anusara! Here’s a snapshot:
- As of June 30, there were 934 licensed Anusara teachers spread around the globe (Elements, Inspired and Certified).
- Planning for Samavesha 2020 in Bath, United Kingdom, is underway. Be on the look-out for emails from the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga and keep checking the Samavesha web page. Questions? Email Ashley Sherburne, the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga’s new Event Producer (and licensed Anusara teacher), at email@example.com
- 57 teachers have already registered to attend the first national teachers’ gathering in the USA since 2012, which will take place this September. Many of those attending will also teach, present or facilitate a class or workshop at the event.
- Kai Hill, a Certified Anusara teacher from Germany, will lead an online marketing training series this fall. The series will focus on helping Anusara teachers promote themselves and their Anusara classes/studio more effectively.
- With an eye toward providing more ongoing education and support to teacher training graduates and currently licensed teachers who want to move to the next level of licensure, Cara Zaruba Butler, Director of Professional Development, worked with a committee to re-organize the School’s Professional Development Department.
- Anusara teachers from around the world have registered over 150 trainings and events as part of the Heart of Anusara Event Series.
- Anusara teachers continue to hone their communications skills by using the School’s Compassionate Communications framework.
- Aline Franco Flores, who lives in Mexico and is bilingual, has been a wonderful addition to the Operations Team as the School’s new Administrative Associate. She is available to answer general questions and get help with MindBody Online. She can be reached at
It is an honor to serve the global Anusara community in my role as Operations Team Coordinator. I am grateful for the many people with whom I interact every week and the opportunity to help grow Anusara Yoga worldwide.
My door is always open. I welcome your ideas and questions.
You can reach me at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-348-9879 (USA).