The Anusara School of Hatha Yoga teaches the exquisite methodology of Anusara yoga. It is home for the serious yoga student seeking to take their study and practice to a deep place in a light and life-affirming way. Anusara yoga is known for its philosophical connections to non-dual Tantra and its tenant that Supreme Consciousness is the center of all existence. Awareness of this can be enhanced through learning and practicing concise Universal Principles of Alignment™. Our teachers are some of the most highly trained yoga instructors in the world. We invite you to join us.
The Anusara School of Hatha Yoga was formed in 2012 by an international group of Anusara yoga teachers. With over 700 teachers worldwide, it became a non-profit organization in 2017 and is now recognized as a 501(c)(3) by the United States Internal Revenue Service. Meet the Board of Directors
Our School’s Vision Statement:
Awakening hearts, illuminating minds, strengthening bodies–from the roots of yoga and in recognition of the sacred in all beings.
Our School’s Mission Statement:
To sustain a vibrant educational hub that is guided by our life-affirming Tantric Yoga philosophy and the tradition of self-inquiry. We seek to promote the realization of human potential on all levels and to elevate health and well-being around the world.
Our School fulfills its mission and vision by using these core values to guide its work:
- We recognize the sacred in the heart of all beings.
- We accept that growth is an ongoing process, supported by humility and a spirit of innovation.
- We recognize the power of collaboration, supported by mutual respect and responsibility.
- We celebrate the tremendous force for good and harmony by cultivating unity within diversity.
- We seek refinement and excellence, defined by high standards, professionalism, and a desire to learn and provide service to others.
- We believe in integrity and accountability, as characterized by fairness, honesty, and transparency.
- We seek to be in right relationship with all life on a sustainable earth.
For more information about the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org