Have previous yoga teacher training experience? The Bridge Program is for you!
The Anusara School of Hatha Yoga is excited to offer a continuing education opportunity, for teachers who have previously completed a 200-Hour Teacher Training in any style of yoga.
Who the Bridge Program is for:
- Yoga teachers who have previously completed any 200-hour yoga teacher training in a style of yoga outside of Anusara yoga. Or,
- 200-hour Anusara yoga teacher training graduates
The Anusara Bridge Program is an intensive 36-hour training that provides 200-hour level yoga teachers a pathway into the 300-hour Anusara Teacher Training (ATT), without first having to complete the foundational 200-hour Anusara Teacher Training program.
200-hour Anusara teacher training graduate looking to refresh their knowledge, may also take this course for elective or continuing education credit.
Please speak to the Anusara teacher trainer of the 300-hour program that you are interested in doing, to see if the Bridge Program is a prerequisite for their program.
Course Objectives & Credit Hours:
- Intensive overview of Anusara yoga’s methodology and philosophy.
- Introduction to the teaching tools that all Anusara teachers possess.
- Student can expect to refine their study and teaching skills and open to a new approach towards teaching.
- Continuing Education Credits: 36-credits minimum
- Credit hours can be applied to the elective portion of the 300-hour ATT.