Have previous yoga teacher training experience? The Bridge Program is for you!
The Anusara School of Hatha Yoga is excited to offer a continuing education opportunity for teachers who have previously completed a 200-Hour Teacher Training in any style of yoga.
The Bridge Program is for:
- Yoga teachers who have completed any 200-hour yoga teacher training in a style of yoga other than Anusara yoga
- 200-hour Anusara teacher training graduates looking to refresh their knowledge (they receive elective or continuing education credit)
The Anusara Bridge Program is an intensive 36-hour training that provides 200-hour level yoga teachers a pathway to the 300-hour Anusara Teacher Training (ATT), without first having to complete the foundational 200-hour Anusara Teacher Training program.
Please speak to the Anusara Teacher Trainer of the 300-hour program that you are interested in taking to see if the Bridge Program is a prerequisite for their program.
Questions? Contact Ory Brown, Licensing and Member Care Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objectives and Credit Hours:
- Intensive overview of Anusara yoga’s methodology and philosophy
- Introduction to the teaching tools that all Anusara teachers use
- Refinement of teaching skills and introduction to a new approach to teaching yoga
- Continuing Education Credits: 36-credits minimum
- Credit hours that can be applied to the elective portion of the 300-hour Anusara teacher training