Immersion/Teacher Training Manuals are available in: English, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese and Mandarin.
Therapeutic Applications of Anusara Yoga – Teacher’s Guide is currently available in: English.
To order a SINGLE manual
Please fill out this ORDERING FORM FOR SINGLE MANUALS AND THERAPY GUIDE. According to the information you provide, Store Manager Aline Franco Flores will send you the instructions to complete your particular purchase.
For Teacher Trainers
(ordering multiple copies)
- Please Register your training with the School first. Contact Ory Brown, Licensing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Then fill out this MULTIPLE MANUAL ORDERING FORM FOR TEACHER TRAINERS. According to the information you provide, Store Manager Aline Franco Flores will send you the instructions to complete your particular purchase.
Please contact Anusara China Representative, Chen Ya at email@example.com
Basic Eligibility for All Manuals
The Anusara School of Hatha Yoga’s Intellectual Property Policy states that manuals are available to Anusara teachers with a current license and Anusara students in a registered Anusara Immersion or Teacher Training.
Students of Anusara Yoga Immersions and Teacher Trainings must purchase their manual from their licensed Anusara teacher trainer.
The only exception to this policy will be the new Therapeutic Applications of Anusara Yoga: Teacher’s Guide.
Eligibility for the Therapeutic Applications to Anusara Yoga Guide (Exception)
- All licensed Anusara teachers can purchase one (1) single guide for personal use and inspiration.
- Subject Matter Specialists (SMS) with a speciality in Anatomy/Therapy can also purchase a single copy.
- Pre-approved teacher trainers and Subject Matter Specialists (in Anatomy/Therapy) can purchase multiple copies of the guide for their training students when they are ready to register and lead a Therapeutic Applications of Anusara Yoga Course.
Contact Aline Franco Flores, Store Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.