A tool for teacher trainers, mentors and assessors, as well as teachers applying for Anusara-Inspired™ or Certified Anusara® licensing.
This Universal Class Assessment Form (UCAF) will help you develop and refine your Anusara yoga teaching skills. It is also the same form that our mentors and certification assessors use when assessing your classes and video submissions.
How to use the UCAF:
For Anusara yoga teacher trainers:
- 200-hr/300-hr teacher trainers: give this form to your students so to help them refine their skills moving forward.
For Anusara students and teachers applying for Anusara licensing:
- Anusara-Elements teachers: Use the information in this form to refine your teaching skills, plan your Ansuara live class/video when applying for Anusara-Inspired license. Your mentor will use the UCAF to evaluate your class/video submission.
- Anusara-Inspired teachers: Use the information in this form to refine your teaching skills and prepare for Anusara Certification application process. Your mentor will use the UCAF to evaluate your class/video submission. Once in the certification process BOTH you and your assessor will fill out this form to assess your class/video submission to help you refine your teaching even further.
For Certified and Experienced Certified Anusara yoga teachers mentoring Anusara-Elements and Anusara-Inspired teachers for next level of licensing:
- Mentors: Provide this form to your mentee before they prepare their Anusara-Inspired application class/video. Use this form when evaluating their class/video submissions for Anusara-Inspired or Anusara-Certified application approval. Send completed pdf forms to Ory@anusarayoga.com
- NOTE to teachers mentoring applicants for Anusara-Inspired license: Anusara-Inspired yoga teachers do not have the extensive training and experience in comparison to a Certified Anusara yoga teacher. However, they should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the Anusara yoga method, Universal Principles of Alignment™. It is assumed that although an Anusara-Inspired teacher might not be as refined at bringing these elements into the classroom, the mentor should at least be able to see that YES they HAVE the skill at an adequate level.
- NOTE to teachers mentoring applicants for Certified Anusara process: Please review the certification candidate’s class/video to ensure that the video has captured the appropriate level of technical and artistic criteria needed for a Certified Anusara class.
- Certification Assessors: Use this form to assess classes/videos during the certification process.
The UCAF is currently available in the following languages:
Please visit this page frequently for the latest version of the form.German- Universal Class Assessment Form pdf.file Italian- Universal Class Assessment Form pdf.file
Spanish- Universal Class Assessment Form pdf.file