Thank you for your interest in presenting a subject for the
Anusara Mentoring Program!
We are grateful that you are interested in sharing your skills as a volunteer for our free continuing education program offered to assist Anusara Elements and Anusara Inspired teachers in refining their teaching skills.
Each month, we will hold group mentoring sessions. One of our mentors will present a 75-90 minute interactive mini-workshop.
The Anusara group mentoring sessions are designed to:
- Provide free continuing education and mentoring to help Anusara teachers
- Assist Anusara Elements and Anusara-Inspired on their path towards Certification
- Facilitate teachers’ understanding of the teaching criteria outlined in the Universal Class Assessment Form (UCAF)
- Connect Anusara teachers with mentors who they can potentially work with them one-to-one.
Our planning team is looking for mentors who are interested in presenting Anusara topics that relate to the criteria outlined in the Universal Class Assessment Form. Mentors can speak about any topic of their choice as long as sessions include an interactive segment and/or Question & Answer period.
Suggested topics include:
- Class planning
- Teaching the UPAs
- Anusara Language
- Weaving the Theme
- Finding your voice as an Anusara teacher
The Anusara Mentoring Program is a free offering for licensed Anusara teachers. Presenters will not be paid. However, at the end of your presentation, you may invite attendees to join one of your paid events or other offerings.
If you are interested in volunteering your talents, please fill out the application below.