You are eligible to apply if you meet ONE (1) or more of the following minimum requirements:
- You have been a licensed Anusara Elements teacher for at least 2 years,
- You have completed a registered 200-hour Anusara Immersion & Teacher Training -AND- 2 years yoga teaching experience since graduating your first 200-hour yoga teacher training
- You have completed the 300-hour Anusara Teacher Training -AND- a previous 200-hour teacher training in any style of yoga
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Please have the following documents ready for digital upload:
- Copy of your mentor’s Universal Class Assessment Form – UCAF (must meet requirements for Anusara-Inspired licensing)
- Copy of your Anusara Training Certificates
- If you completed a 200-hour teacher training outside of Anusara yoga, please have a copy of your certificate.
If you are unable to upload your documents to this form, please send them to Ory@anusarayoga.com
Application Terms and Conditions:
By submitting this application, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- By submitting this application you agree that the information is accurate.
- By submitting this application you agree to submitting any missing documents to firstname.lastname@example.org within the next 30-days.
- For Anusara Elements members applying for a license upgrade: By submitting this application you agree to pay the non-refundable application fee (one time fee). Once you click submit, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- For Anusara Elements members applying for a license upgrade: By submitting this application you agree that once your application has been verified and approved, you will submit your annual licensed membership fee payment. Our Licensing Specialist will send you the access links to purchase your new license at a prorated rate.
- For new members: By submitting this application you agree to pay the first year total annual licensed membership fee, a portion of which is non-refundable (see all fees here). Once you click submit, you will be redirected to the payment page where you can select your payment option (i.e.: pay in full or pay in 9-installments).
- The licensed membership fee is an annual fee for holding an Anusara-Inspired teaching license.
- If you require assistance completing your payment please contact our Licensing Specialist email@example.com.
- Once submitted, a copy of your application will be emailed to you.
- You will be issued your new license once we have received and approved all the above, including BOTH application fee payment and annual license fee payment.
- It can take up to ten (10) days for your application to be processed. If you do not hear from us after that time, please email our Licensing Specialist, Ory Brown firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the status of your application.