What is an Anusara-Inspired Yoga Teacher?
A licensed Anusara-Inspired yoga teacher (AIT) has studied Anusara yoga for at least two years; has at least two years of teaching experience and has completed either the 200-hour Anusara Teacher Teacher Training or the 300-hour Advanced Anusara Teacher Training.
Anusara-Inspired yoga teachers are dedicated to refining their skills as yoga teachers. As such many become Anusara-Inspired teachers as a way to progressively move forward towards becoming Certified Anusara yoga teachers. Many are also trained in other styles of yoga but have chosen to specialize in Anusara yoga.
Applying for Anusara-Inspired Teacher License:
Anusara-Inspired licensing application prerequisites:
You are eligible to apply if you meet any ONE (1) or more of the following minimum requirements:
- You have been a licensed Anusara Elements teacher for at least 2 years
- You have completed a registered 200-hour Anusara Immersion & Teacher Training -AND- 2 years yoga teaching experience since graduating your first 200-hour yoga teacher training
- You have completed the 300-hour Anusara Teacher Training -AND- a previous 200-hour teacher training in any style of yoga.
The Anusara-Inspired 3 part Licensing process:
- Have a Certified Anusara teacher/mentor view a live or prerecorded class and approve you for Anusara-Inspired license using the Universal Class Assessment Form. You will need to submit a copy of their form form with your application.
- Complete application form
- Pay application fee
- License purchase
- Sign license agreement contract
- Payment of annual license fee
With the completion of this licensing process, the candidate has earned the legal right to use the trademarked title of Anusara-Inspired Yoga Teacher and can begin teaching Anusara-Inspired or Anusara yoga classes.
With the license teachers can have their profile listed in the Anusara Teacher Directory. Your licensing includes a beautiful certificate with your new designation. Additionally, you will receive an electronic certificate.