Being an Anusara yoga teacher means you have committed to the training and discipline required to teach at the highest level of yoga classes. It means you are part of a community of dedicated teachers supporting each other in their knowledge of yoga and how to most effectively teach an inspiring yoga class. The Anusara School of Hatha Yoga is a school run and governed by Anusara teachers. There is no hierarchy, just a commitment to making sure its teachers are the most qualified yoga instructors in the world.
Teaching Anusara yoga means a shared level of excellence
|• You are part of a yoga school that has non-dual Tantric philosophy as its foundation.|
• The gift of the Anusara Universal Principles of Alignment guide your class structure.
• You are trained in a unique teaching method, which is supported by teaching manuals and an international school.
• Anusara training gives you a common language for teaching shared with Anusara teachers around the world.
• Every Certified instructor is empowered to offer Anusara teacher trainings as long as they meet the requisite qualifications.
• You are part of an international yoga school that has a clear professional
development continuum, starting with Elements through to E-CAT.
• You are part of a worldwide community that shares common core values.
• You are part of a teacher-run, international yoga school.
• You are a valued representative of the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga.